HOT! HOT! HOT!
I can barely touch the keys this game is on fire right now. If you haven’t heard of Fortnite or PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds(PUBG), let me help you get out from under that rock….. grandma and grandpa.
Fortnite and PUBG have taken the premise of movies like The Hunger Game ( Rue’s whistle) and Battle Royale (check the trailer out) and made it into a video game. There are a couple of modes that I have played and each has its ups and downs but here are the most common modes… 1 v 99, 2 v 98 and 4 v 96.
That’s right!!! You read that correctly its you versus everyone else. Let me tell you when you first get into this game it feels like such a climb to get even into the top 75, however, after a couple of games things start to click…. that first victory feels sooooooo good!!!
Below are my stats to date:
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile:
Opening Screen for PUBG:
- Got to love that shirtless look….. I still haven’t unlocked a shirt
Fortnite Mobile and Xbox One Lifetime:
Opening Screen for Fortnite:
- Great look and feel to this opening screen and the ninja suit is bad ass.
I was apart of a lucky bunch that got several keys to the closed beta of Fortnite Battle Royale Mobile. I am currently running a Giveaway of Fortnite Keys!!!
Here is your quest:
- Follow this site
- Sign into your twitch account and head over to 30minutemedia and follow
- Head over to Twitter and follow 30minute_media here
- Post a comment below stating that you have completed 1-3 and whether you like Fortnite or PUBG more
- The first three to do the above three will receive a Private Message from us asking the best method for sending your Fortnite Mobile Key.
A fun side project for the winners, Squadnite in the Fortnite! Play on Twitch and then let the readers watch it on stream or on a VOD afterwards.
I have played both PUBG and Fortnite here is my opinion on which one is “better”…
I’m drawing a line in the sand!!!
Drum roll please …..
The fact that I was able to get in the top 10 and win within my first 2 matches totally plays into this decision and the fact that the end of the game doesn’t come down to building wacky forts and turtling up.
Let me know what you think in the comments below!
Don’t forget to follow us here at 30minutemedia.com