Posted on November 7, 2017
Thor Ragnarok: Thumbs up!
In between stuffing fists full of popcorn in my mouth (sometimes while) I laughed, maybe a little too much, at this movie.
Amongst the lovable banter between Banner and Thor, the one liners that kept popping back up throughout and, a that mistivious yet convenient plot hurdler Loki… Thor Ragnarok had a lot to offer audiences.
Okay Okay so I will admit this upfront so that way there aren’t questions about it… I have not seen the first two Thor movies in their entirety. I know, shame on me, how can I possible even consider the thought of writing something about this franchise without viewing them beforehand. Well I might get around to it someday but that day isn’t today. Onwards!!!
Never fear though, I have a simple solution for whether or not you should consider seeing this movie is this: Did you enjoy Guardians of the Galaxy?
You do… Great go see this movie and let me know if you agree with my threshold.
You don’t… Why the hell are you reading this?
Bonus reasons to go out and watch Thor Ragnarok:
- Zany characters and a new planet
- Hot hot hot rainbow bridge action
- Family drama
- The hulk being incredible
- That haircut!!! ❤️❤️❤️
- Huge dog fan so I love the huge dog in this movie
- Can’t get enough Loki
- Did I mention that things get a little Strange, Doctor
- Jokes Jokes and more one liners than even the great Mitch Hedberg would know what to do with
- Epic Mickey 2 That’s what heroes do conspiracy